Kamis, 12 Juni 2008

32th B'day...

bday

Another new age... Dancing

udah melalui 31 taon idup di dunia ini....
with Lots n Lots of Blessing...

Punya suami yang full of love, caring, really perfect for me.... beyond my imagination... Big HugLove Struck
Punya usaha yang diberkati....

My wish for my b'day?? Praying ain't gonna tell.. Dont tell anyone coz it will ruin the magic of b'day wishes hehehe.. Batting Eyelashes

My new dress from http://zonaku.multiply.com/ arrived just in time so i can wear it for my dinner party...

 bday3@ night dinner Party with family + close friends (Hendrawan + Jessy)
Dinner at Gajah Wong.. Country room... a really great fine dining resto... with a great meal and specially great environment...

Walaupun resto pas di samping jalan gejayan yang ruammee... tapi bener2 gak kedengeran suara lalu lalang mobil.... yang kedengeran cuman suara gemercik air di sungai....  Really is a great place... the view... the music... T.O.P...

bday1 Di beliin cake ma family... trus kita titip ma waitress nya... to bring it later after we've finished the dinner....
And then waktu udah finish dinner and we ask for the cake... tiba-tiba.. lampu matii..... Surprise kuagettt.. kokkk tiba2 peteng (gelap maksudna) and suddenly.. mbak2 waitresnya line up keluar sambil nyanyi happy b'day song.. bawa cake yg udah di decorate with flower and ditambahin lilin... wahhh.. That's really something that We didn't expect it  coming.. hehehehe.. mbak2 + the owner ibu Yani congrats me..

bday5Wah bener2 a very good service... ^___^ bener2 gak rugi deghhh dinner disana... Really.. really make my day sooo special.....

Thank you.... that means a lot for me.... ^_^

Got lots of presents tooo.. heheheh biasanya cuman dapet 2 kado... kali ini karena nv udah ada cowok.. jadi nya dapet 3 kado degh hehehe ... :D + 2 karangan bunga dari family and hendrawan+Jessy.. :D

Thank you my dearest husband... kalungnya cantik sekalii.... Mmuuachhhhh Kiss Luv You so muchh...

Thank you my lovely family... May God Bless You all....bday2
bday4

Thank you hendrawan + Jessy for coming.. you both really make the party merrier...

Thank you my Dear Lord... for giving me the chance to live until now... Thank You so much for all the Blessing You Give me...

I am trully a blessed 32 years old woman.... :)

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

Hehehe,.. yang baru Ultah,.. sekali lagi met ultah dech,..

Thanks for inviting me and jessy,... my special friends.

Love,

Hendra and Jessy